Mini Suite, The House Hotel Galatasaray | TC2309 | An elegant suite perfect for an Istanbul city break
PricesFrom- Contact us for latest prices
Sleeps:Up to 2
The 25 sqm Mini Suites are located on the basement level of The House Hotel Galatasaray, boasting 2.5m high ceilings with decorative mouldings, and a rain shower located inside the marble bathroom.
Located in the artistic region of Çukurcuma - renowned for its galleries and boutiques - The House Hotel Galatasaray is in an ideal location to discover Beyoğlu's bohemian culture and vivacious nightlife.
Housed in the historic 1890s Zenovitch Apartment, the hotel opened in April 2010. Renovated by The House Hotel's signature Turkish design collaborator - international award-winning Autoban Design firm - the building retains its original shuttered façade, marble staircase and ceramic tiled reception, while the 20 all-suite, all-double, high-ceilinged rooms are spacious, with striking freestanding showers. The lounge bar on the top floor boasts outstanding views over Istanbul's red roofs and the Galata Tower.
Just down the hill from Istiklal Avenue, the hotel provides the perfect base to explore the city on foot or by using the nearby tram, ferry and subway connections.
All suites have;
- Custom interiors designed by Turkish firm Autoban
- A separate living space with a full size sofa
- Goose down duvet & pillows
- Two LCD Satellite TVs
- A marble bathroom
- Exclusive Lokum Istanbul bathroom toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- The hotel is non smoking throughout.
- Credit cards accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Diners Club.
- The closest airport to the Galatasaray hotel is Ataturk Airport which is 40 minutes drive to the hotel.
- There is paid parking available near the hotel (external).
- There is 24/7 security as well as camera systems in all public areas.
- Check in is from 3pm and check-out is by 12 noon. To make other arrangements, please advise us when securing your room. We may be able to accommodate special requests based on availability.
- There is one of Istanbul's most popular restaurants just behind the hotel.
- The hotel is located just a short walk from the pedestrianised İstiklal Avenue with its vast array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Food is served in the lounge bar/ restaurant from 7.30am until midnight, with breakfast available between 7.30am and 11.30am.
- Drinks are served until midnight.
- Room service is available from 7.30am until midnight and includes the full restaurant menu.
Please note: this hotel does not have any elevators.
CCTV in public areas
24 hour security
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Safety deposit box
Dry cleaning service
Safety Deposit Box
|Start Date||End Date|
Please send us an enquiry or call us on +44 (0) 1449 770811 for latest pricing including flight inclusive package options.