Junior Suite, Six Senses Kaplankaya | TC10021 | A spacious suite with a private terrace offering glorious Aegean views
Prices From£709 - £1092 per night (2 guests)
Sleeps:Up to 3
Nearest Airport:Milas-Bodrum Airport
A spacious and stylish suite with a living area opens onto a private terrace made for romance with a glorious Aegean view.
Aegean Sea views and personal space present a delightful lifestyle, with a sumptuous king bed separated from the living area which has a sofa and four-seat dining table, and opens to a large private terrace also with table and chairs and a dazzling ocean view. The beautifully fitted walk-in closet and dressing room feature light timber finishes together with a well-stocked fridge bar. The oversize marble bathroom has an indulgent soaking tub, double vanity and shower.
- Walk-in closet and dressing area
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Bathroom amenities by The Organic Pharmacy
- Hair dryer
- Yoga mat, beach bag and flip flops
- In-room safe
- Laundry and pressing services
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Six Senses drinking water
- Flat panel television with satellite channels
- Marshall Bluetooth speaker
- iPad with air conditioning and lights control
- High speed wireless internet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and large private balcony
- One bedroom with comfortable separate living and dining area
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower and large bathtub
Room Rate Includes:
- 8% VAT.
- 5% Service Charge.
- Hydrothermal Facilities Experience (including Salt Grotto, Crystal Steam Room, Experiential Rains, Finnish Sauna, Hydrotherapy Pool, Heated Loungers, Foot Therapy Basins, Igloo and Relaxation Lounges), Daily Fitness Classes and Group Activities.
- Access to facilities including three private beaches, indoor and outdoor pools and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- Each room offers magnificent views of the Aegean Sea, a clean and elegant Mediterranean style with a modern sensibility, luxurious amenities and perfect serenity.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Extra person fee (adult): £137 including breakfast and tax.
- Half Board (dinner only) supplement is £91 per adult.
- Full Board (lunch and dinner) supplement is £143 per adult.
- Children Policy: 0-5 years: Stay and eat for free.
- 6-11 years: Bed and breakfast is £69 per child.
- Half Board (dinner only) supplement is £43 per child.
- Full Board (lunch and dinner) supplement is £69 per child.
- Meal plan supplements are in GBP per person, per night and inclusive of all tax and service charges.
- Half Board and Full Board supplements include food and soft drinks only. Other beverages are at additional cost for guests confirmed on Half Board or Full Board.
- All special offers and promotions will be applied only over Bed & Breakfast rates. Supplements (Half Board, Full Board) will be added separately.
- Meal plan basis must be same for the entire stay.
- Opening dates for the Food & Beverage venues are subject to weather conditions and seasonality.
- Please confirm with the hotel the opening and closing months of the Food & Beverage venues and free standing facilities.
- Half Board (dinner only) & Full Board (lunch & dinner) concepts are available in all hotel restaurants. (Subject to seasonality)
- Transfers: Six Senses Kaplankaya offers land, boat and helicopter transfers. Please contact us for transportation fees for 2020.
Views of the Aegean
|King Size Beds||
24 hour Security
Library with wide selection of books and magazines
Indoor and outdoor fun activities for kids
On-site nurse, exercise physiologist, physiotherapist during the day
24 hour front desk
24 hour security
Fitness and Health & Healing Centre
Spa with 38 treatment rooms
Restaurant (à la carte)
State of the art sport and leisure facilities
Three private beaches
Spa and Wellness Centre
Turkish Bath/Steam Room
Dry cleaning service
Safety deposit box
Safety Deposit Box
Bathroom with Separate shower
TV with satellite channels
Bathroom amenities by The Organic Pharmacy
Tea & Coffee making facilities
Walk-in closet and dressing area
Marshall Bluetooth speaker
Yoga mat, beach bag and flip flops
|Check in from:||
|Check out by:||
|Board Type Available||
Bed & Breakfast
|Start Date||End Date||Nightly Rate (£)|
|18 May 2020||14 Jun 2020||868|
|15 Jun 2020||28 Jun 2020||947|
|29 Jun 2020||30 Aug 2020||1,092|
|31 Aug 2020||20 Sep 2020||947|
|21 Sep 2020||04 Oct 2020||868|
|05 Oct 2020||18 Oct 2020||709|
Prices are shown in GBP.
Bookings are by request. Please send us an enquiry with your dates and preferred room type, and we will confirm availability and final price to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Room only bookings:
A 50% deposit per room secures your booking, with the final
balance payable due 12 weeks before
*Supplement applies for single occupancy*
ATOL package including flights:
Deposit amounts vary on the cost of your flights. The exact amount will be confirmed to you during the booking process and is usually the cost of your flights. To book a fully protected ATOL package holiday including room and flights at this hotel please send us an enquiry or call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Prices subject to change. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.