Kaplankaya Suite with Pool | TC10024 | Enjoy stunning views of the Aegean sea through floor to ceiling windows
Prices From€2490 - €4500 per night
Sleeps:Up to 3
Nearest Airport:Milas-Bodrum Airport
This suite's spacious and seductive setting has floor-to-ceiling windows with a spectacular Aegean outlook and private pool.
This is living. The spacious suite has a king-bedded sleeping area separate from the large living and entertaining area which is elegantly furnished with a sofa, occasional chairs and a dining table seating eight. Floor-to-ceiling windows open to the private pool terrace with lovely outdoor garden and amazing sea views. Dinner parties can be catered through a service kitchen with separate entrance. The oversized marble bathroom has an indulgent soaking tub, double vanity and shower. An additional twin-bedded Superior Room can be added to the suite.
- Walk-in closet and dressing area
- Spacious marble bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Bathroom amenities by The Organic Pharmacy
- Hair dryer
- Yoga mat, beach bag and flip flops
- In-room safe
- Laundry and pressing services
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Six Senses drinking water
- Flat panel television with satellite channels
- Marshall Bluetooth speaker
- iPad with air conditioning and lights control
- High speed wireless internet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea
- Comfortable separate living and dining areas with service kitchen
- Private swimming pool, size 130 sq.ft. (12 sq.m.)
- Large private terrace and outdoor garden
- Option of connecting room with a Superior Room
Room Rate Includes:
- 8% VAT.
- 5% Service Charge.
- Hydrothermal Facilities Experience (including Salt Grotto, Crystal Steam Room, Experiential Rains, Finnish Sauna, Hydrotherapy Pool, Heated Loungers, Foot Therapy Basins, Igloo and Relaxation Lounges), Daily Fitness Classes and Group Activities.
- Access to facilities including three private beaches, indoor and outdoor pools and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- Each room offers magnificent views of the Aegean Sea, a clean and elegant Mediterranean style with a modern sensibility, luxurious amenities and perfect serenity.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Extra person fee (adult): £137 including breakfast and tax.
- Half Board (dinner only) supplement is £91 per adult.
- Full Board (lunch and dinner) supplement is £143 per adult.
- Children Policy: 0-5 years: Stay and eat for free.
- 6-11 years: Bed and breakfast is £69 per child.
- Half Board (dinner only) supplement is £43 per child.
- Full Board (lunch and dinner) supplement is £69 per child.
- Meal plan supplements are in GBP per person, per night and inclusive of all tax and service charges.
- Half Board and Full Board supplements include food and soft drinks only. Other beverages are at additional cost for guests confirmed on Half Board or Full Board.
- All special offers and promotions will be applied only over Bed & Breakfast rates. Supplements (Half Board, Full Board) will be added separately.
- Meal plan basis must be same for the entire stay.
- Opening dates for the Food & Beverage venues are subject to weather conditions and seasonality.
- Please confirm with the hotel the opening and closing months of the Food & Beverage venues and free standing facilities.
- Half Board (dinner only) & Full Board (lunch & dinner) concepts are available in all hotel restaurants. (Subject to seasonality)
- Transfers: Six Senses Kaplankaya offers land, boat and helicopter transfers. Please contact us for transportation fees for 2020.
Views of the Aegean
|King Size Beds||
Library with wide selection of books and magazines
Indoor and outdoor fun activities for kids
On-site nurse, exercise physiologist, physiotherapist during the day
24 hour Security
24 hour front desk
24 hour security
Fitness and Health & Healing Centre
Spa with 38 treatment rooms
Restaurant (à la carte)
State of the art sport and leisure facilities
Three private beaches
Spa and Wellness Centre
Turkish Bath/Steam Room
Dry cleaning service
Safety Deposit Box
Tea & Coffee making facilities
Bathroom amenities by The Organic Pharmacy
VIP welcome pack
Service kitchen with separate entrance
Additional twin-bedded room can be added to the suite
Bathroom with Separate shower
TV with satellite channels
Terrace furnished with a daybed, dining table, sunbeds and umbrellas
Walk-in closet and dressing area
Marshall Bluetooth speaker
Yoga mat, beach bag and flip flops
Separate large living and entertaining area
|Check in from:||
|Check out by:||
50% of rental cost
|Board Type Available||
Bed & Breakfast
Bookings are by request. Please send us an enquiry with your dates and preferred room type, and we will confirm availability and final price to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Room only bookings:
A 50% deposit per room secures your booking, with the final
balance payable due 12 weeks before
*Supplement applies for single occupancy*
ATOL package including flights:
Deposit amounts vary on the cost of your flights. The exact amount will be confirmed to you during the booking process and is usually the cost of your flights. To book a fully protected ATOL package holiday including room and flights at this hotel please send us an enquiry or call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Prices subject to change. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.