Junior Suite, The House Hotel Galatasaray | TC2311 | An exquisite Istanbul hotel suite perfect for city breaks
PricesFrom£56.50pp - £59.50pp, per night
Sleeps:Up to 2
The 30 sqm Junior Suites at The House Hotel Galatasaray feature soaring 3.5m high ceilings with decorative mouldings, white marble bathrooms, and signature freestanding rain showers.
Located in the artistic region of Çukurcuma - renowned for its galleries and boutiques - The House Hotel Galatasaray is in an ideal location to discover Beyoğlu's bohemian culture and vivacious nightlife.
Housed in the historic 1890s Zenovitch Apartment, the hotel opened in April 2010. Renovated by The House Hotel's signature Turkish design collaborator - international award-winning Autoban Design firm - the building retains its original shuttered façade, marble staircase and ceramic tiled reception, while the 20 all-suite, all-double, high-ceilinged rooms are spacious, with striking freestanding showers. The lounge bar on the top floor boasts outstanding views over Istanbul's red roofs and the Galata Tower.
Just down the hill from Istiklal Avenue, the hotel provides the perfect base to explore the city on foot or by using the nearby tram, ferry and subway connections.
All suites have;
- Custom interiors designed by Turkish firm Autoban
- A separate living space with a full size sofa
- Goose down duvet & pillows
- Two LCD Satellite TVs
- A marble shower room
- Exclusive Lokum Istanbul bathroom toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Credit cards accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Diners Club.
- The closest airport to the Galatasaray hotel is Ataturk Airport which is 40 minutes drive to the hotel.
- There is paid parking available near the hotel (external).
- There is 24/7 security as well as camera systems in all public areas.
- Check in is from 3pm and check-out is by 12 noon. To make other arrangements, please advise us when securing your room. We may be able to accommodate special requests based on availability.
- There is one of Istanbul's most popular restaurants just behind the hotel.
- The hotel is located just a short walk from the pedestrianised İstiklal Avenue with its vast array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Food is served in the lounge bar/ restaurant from 7.30am until midnight, with breakfast available between 7.30am and 11.30am.
- Drinks are served until midnight.
- Room service is available from 7.30am until midnight and includes the full restaurant menu.
Please note: this hotel does not have any elevators.
24 hour Security
Bathroom with Separate shower
Tea & Coffee making facilities
TV with satellite channels
|Check in from:||
|Check out by:||
|Start Date||End Date|
Bookings are by request. Please send us an enquiry with your dates and preferred room type, and we will confirm availability and final price to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Room only bookings:
A £300 deposit per room secures your booking, with the final balance payable within 2 hours of your booking being confirmed. Prices displayed above are room only per person and are based on 2 adults sharing on a bed and breakfast basis.
Supplements apply to different party arrangements, including children. Please contact us for further information.
ATOL package including flights:
Deposit amounts vary on the cost of your flights. The exact amount will be confirmed to you during the booking process and is usually the cost of your flights. To book a fully protected ATOL package holiday including room and flights at this hotel please send us an enquiry or call us on +44 (0) 1449 770881.
Prices subject to change. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.