Experience & Wellness at La Sultana Marrakech
|Courtyard Swimming Pool|
Located in the centre courtyard and surrounded by palms and banana trees is the outdoor heated swimming pool with jet streams. This is the perfect oasis to relax in after a day exploring the souks of Marrakech Medina.
Head up to the roof terrace to relax by the plunge pool and experience the beautiful views of Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains in an elegant space with a signature cocktail in hand.
The outdoor lounge area with traditional green cushions and tiling is inspired by the hanging gardens of Babylon.
The acclaimed bar and restaurant (The Odette Bar & La Table du Souk) on the roof terrace serves drinks and mouth-watering local dishes throughout the day.
|Spa & Wellness|
La Sultana Marrakech's award-winning, cathedral-inspired spa is a secret hideaway with sensuously pleasing interiors including crimson marble walls, wrought iron lanterns and a glistening turquoise pool. Offering traditional Moroccan treatments including the famous Royal Hammam using black soap made from pressed olives and decadent massages using locally sourced essential oils. All treatments are individually tailored to promote health and relaxation.
The spa consists of the following:
- 3 Hammams
- Indoor pool, Jacuzzi & Sauna
- Massage cabins
- Beauty Centre & hairdressers
La Sultana Marrakech hosts daily cooking classes every morning on the roof terrace beginning with a mint tea ritual and finishing with indulging in the food cooked during the class. Traditional Moroccan dishes cooked include tatouka, marinated zucchini and chicken, fish or vegetable tagine.
The hotel also offers shorter afternoon classes in bread making and sweet pastries.
Part of the La Sultana wellness centre is the gym with cardio training which is available for guests to use.
|Other experiences available to book during your stay at La Sultana Marrakech|
La Sultana Marrakech has curated a variety of exclusive, foodie or immersive experiences and excursions to enable guests to discover the city in a unique way.
- Urban Safari - From the entrance of the hotel, dive into the ancient world of the Medina UNESCO heritage site, learn its secrets and enjoy the hustle & bustle of narrow streets in a half day or full day guided tour.
- Buggy driving - For a fun ride in the countryside of Marrakech.
- Street food and Souks - Do not miss any flavours with an exclusive three-hour dining tour of Marrakech from food stalls to bakeries.
- Hot air balloon - Wake up early and enjoy a magical experience of seeing the sun rise when you fly above the Atlas Mountains in a hot air balloon.
- Fan of Shopping - The Souk, or new town (Gueliz), are excellent places to shop, with their large selection of handmade items, carpets and textiles. The Concierge will help you go to the right place either with a local guide or on your own with their tips and tricks.
- Modern & Fashionable Marrakech - Visit the Majorelle Garden and the nearby Museum about the fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. The hotel can help to organise tickets and priority entrance to skip the line. For those wishing to go deeper into the secrets of Yves Saint Laurent & Pierre Bergé, we can reserve a private visit of their home in the Villa l'Oasis, another icon of their life.
- Adventure & Remoteness Await - In the Atlas Mountains, we can take you to a remote village for a unique lunch served in the traditional way.