Architect's House | TC2480 | A sleek 4 bedroom detached Kalkan villa with Mesmerising views
Prices From£2500 - £3450 per week
Swimming Pool:Private infinity pool
Approx Pool Dimensions:L 10m, W4.5m, D 1.2 -1.5m
Sleeps:Up to 8
The Architect’s House was definitely built to impress; the way the sleek and contemporary design connects with the Mediterranean views is nothing short of spectacular. The generous accommodation is spread over 4 floors with ever more amazing views from each successive increase in height. The vast open plan living area opens onto a spacious terrace where you can enjoy breakfast by the private infinity pool or pre-dinner drinks before the trip into Kalkan’s old town to indulge in some delicious Turkish cuisine and low key night life.
The stylish interiors have been elegantly furnished and the accommodation is laid out as follows:
Spacious and contemporary open-plan living, kitchen and dining area.
The living area has plenty of comfortable seating, Sky TV a DVD player plus an Ipod docking station. Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors flood light into the property and maximise the views.
The sleek well-equipped kitchen features granite work surfaces, full oven, hob, microwave, large fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine (please bring your own capsules for this) and dishwasher.
The living area also has a well-stocked 'honesty' bar from which you're welcome to serve yourselves drinks and leave payment in the box provided.
A separate utility room houses a washing machine, tumble-drier, iron, ironing board and WC.
Doors from the living area lead out onto the villa's spacious pool terrace from which to enjoy panoramic Mediterranean views.
The first floor houses the Master bedroom with double bed and private sea view balcony. The en-suite facilities include a Jacuzzi bath and shower.
A Mezzanine gallery area incorporates a study and has a beautiful outlook over the living room below and beyond to the Mediterranean.
On the second floor are 2 double bedrooms, each with a large sea view balcony and en-suite facilities (one has a shower room and the other has a bath and shower).
The spacious twin bedroom on the 3rd floor has access to a large roof terrace that offers magnificent sea views. This bedroom also has modern en-suite facilities with bath and shower.
Outside the villa:
Outside is a large private, infinity-edged pool and furnished terrace, ideal for entertaining. Ample sunloungers and parasols are provided for guests and there is also a cushioned rattan seating area from which to relax and take in the mesmerising views over the bay. A shaded al-fresco dining area is provided together with a BBQ.
Points to note:
- WiFi internet connection is provided
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- Pool towels are provided
- A hairdryer is provided
- A BBQ is provided
- A safe is provided
- A poolside shower is provided
- The villa has a security alarm system as well as CCTV
- Shopping deliveries can be arranged if required
- The villa is approached by a number of descending steps, so it may not be suitable for anyone who has difficulty with stairs
- Cleaning and linen changes are carried out roughly every 3rd or 4th day - therefore, if staying for one week, x1 mid-stay clean and linen change is carried out. If staying for 2 weeks, x3 mid-stay cleans and linen changes are carried out
- The pool is cleaned daily
- Water taxis are available from nearby beach clubs which will take you across the bay to and from Kalkan harbour (charges apply)
- Please bring your own capsules for the Nespresso coffee machine as these are currently unavailable in Kalkan
- Drinks from the honesty bar are chargeable - please leave your payment in the box provided (a deduction will be made from your damage deposit if you forget to do so)
- Pool heating is available during April / May / October / November - for an additional cost of £200 per week. If you require pool heating, please request this at the time of booking.
Private infinity pool
|Approx Pool Dimensions||
L 10m, W4.5m, D 1.2 -1.5m
Flat Screen TV
Sun loungers and umbrellas
Portable Wonderboom waterproof speaker
Nespresso Coffee machine (capsules not provided)
Large oil filled candles in the lanterns outside
65" Samsung Oled curved TV
4- seat Jacuzzi
Bose Bluetooth speaker for use outdoors
Turkish Home Phone
Bang and Olufsen Sound System
|Walking distance to||
|Walk to town||
|Drive to Town||
3 -4 minutes
|Check in from:||
|Check out by:||
25% of rental cost
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)|
|27 Apr 2019||31 May 2019||2,500|
|01 Jun 2019||30 Jun 2019||2,800|
|01 Jul 2019||31 Aug 2019||3,450|
|01 Sep 2019||30 Sep 2019||2,800|
|01 Oct 2019||31 Oct 2019||2,500|
- Accommodation for up to maximum occupancy
- A food and drink welcome pack
- The services of our resort staff during your stay.
- Standard cleaning
- Air-conditioning and all utilities
- Fresh linen and bath towels, changed weekly
- WiFi internet access
|High chair hire||£15|
|Travel cot hire including linen||£35|
|Campbed hire including linen||£50|
2019 Airport Transfer Prices to Kalkan
|No. of guests travelling:||Dalaman Airport - Kalkan||Dalaman Airport - Kalkan||Antalya Airport - Kalkan||Antalya Airport - Kalkan|
|1 Way||Return||1 Way||Return|
|Standard||VIP Service||Standard||VIP Service||Standard||VIP Service||Standard||VIP Service|
|2019 Car hire prices|
|DATES:||1st APR - 30th JUNE||1st JULY - 31st AUG||1st SEP - 31st OCT|
(Renault Symbol/Fiat Linea or similar A/C 5 seats)
(Dacia Logan/Renault Fluence/Ford Focus or similar A/C 5 seats)
Group E AUTOMATIC
(Renault Fluence/Hyundai Accent or similar A/C 5 seats)
(Suzuki Samurai 4X4 NO A/C. 4 seats)
(Dacia Lodgy or similar A/C 7 seats)
(Mercedes Vito Minibus or similar A/C 9 seats)
(Volkswagen Caravella Minibus or similar A/C 10 seats)
Villa has fantastic views and is finished to a very high standard with great facilities.